When you put your intentions out into the world, the idea comes together and a specific energy is formed.
Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.
– Rhona Byrne
Awareness is the key to all forms of crisis.
FOOD – At least two-week supply
- Canned foods (Soups, Beans Vegetables)
- Grains, Pastas, Rice
- Dehydrated foods + Frozen
- Snacks (crackers, nuts)
- chocolate + sweet cravings
- Bread (buy and Freeze)
DRINKS – At least two-week supply
- Water + other drinks as necessary
- Antibacterial soap/ Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet paper/ Tissues/ Disinfecting wipes
- Feminine care products
- Laundry detergent / Dish soap/bleach products.
- latex gloves
- Over the counter (pain relievers, cough suppressants, antihistamines)
- First Aid Kit
- Face masks
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb
Keep Safe dear Friends and Family.
To enjoy good health, To bring true happiness to one’s family
To bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind.
To keep the body in good health is a duty…otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
Wish you lots of love and heartfelt wishes for a wonderful Christmas.
Health love and Joy I wish to all of you in my life.
In helping others, we shall help ourselves.
Whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. – Flora Edwards