Music gives Wings to the Mind, Flight to imagination.
Music gives a soul to the universe and life to everything.
Peel – Devien- wash 16 large Prawns
Grind – 4 cloves garlic – 1 inch Pc ginger – 2 green Chilli – Pinch Salt – 1/2 tsp. turmeric – handful coriander leaves – 1tsp. Olive Oil – juice half lemon – Paste
Marinate – Prawns in above Paste – 15 mnts.
Soak – 8 mini wooden skewers – bowl of water – 15 mins
Cut – 1 Red Onion – 8 Pcs.
Skewer – 2 prawns per Stick – 1 pc of Onion in between
Fry – Heat Flat Pan – Spread 1 tbsp. Oil – Fry Prawn Stick +/- 2 mnts on each Side. – Done
Serve Delicious Prawn Skewers as Starters with lime wedges
Note – Adjust Salt and Chilli to taste. Use Pesto or Thai Curry Paste to Marinate instead.
Recipe for Easy to make and really yummy, Prawn Skewers on the Pan or BBQ as Starter
via Inner Peace
To obtain World Peace we need to make Peace with Ourselves First.
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. source: The Dalai Lama XIV image: Eddie’s Garden Photos
For one serve -makes 4 mini muffins or 2 large muffins
- 1 medium to large ripe banana (browner the better!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chocolate nut butter
Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius
2. Mash ingredients together using either your muscle strength (workout!) or a blender
3. Pour into silicon muffin cups or a greased muffin tray
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes
5. Serve and top with more nut butter!!