Happiness Experience and Memories.
- Sauce – Mix 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp of Honey till dissolved.
- In a pan, drizzle in 2 tbsp of oil – heat to medium-high. Once the oil is hot, add 1 kg cooked potatoes – till lightly brown. 5-6 mnts
- Pour in the sauce – let it simmer – until potatoes have soaked sauce, and the sauce turns into a glaze -stir occasionally so potatoes don’t stick to pan.
- Turn of stove – garnish with Sesame seeds and fried Bacon
Adjust Honey / Soyasauce to Taste. Add garlic for more flavour. Skip Bacon if Vegetarian version preferred.
Honey Glazed Potatoes
Different eyes see the same thing different.
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
― Alphonse Karr
Health is not a size, it’s a state. A state of harmony, in the mind and body and between people and planet.
– Rujuta Diwekar
Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
A easy Flaky, Buttery Quiche recipe with Creamy Savoury filling of leeks Bacon and cheese a great addition to any lunchtime, Dinner or a Picnic.
Slice – Leeks to form Circles
Saute – 1 tbsp. Olive Oil – Brown 250 g Diced Bacon – Add Leeks – Saute 5 Mnts.
Preheat – Oven 180 Deg Celcius.
Beat – 5 Eggs – 1 cup Cream – 1 handful Parsley – Handful grated Cheese – Salt and Pepper to taste
Spread – Line Baking Tin – Circular Puff Pastry – Spread Sauteed Bacon – Veg mix – Pour -Egg Mixture.
Decorate – Pickled Sweet Pepper Slices – Sprinkle Grated Cheese to Taste
Bake – 30 Minutes – Preheated Oven. Check and Bake 5 Extra mnts. if needed
When someone you love becomes a Memory that Memory becomes a treasure.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a Memory.
– Dr. Seuss
Dal Makhani a Popular Lentil recipes from North India Punjabi cuisine made with Whole Black Lentils Or Urad dal and Kidney Beans or Rajma.
- Soak – 1 cup Urad dal, 1/2 Cup Red Kidney Beans – 3 -4 cups water – Overnight – Pressure Cook / or Instant Pot – 20 mnts – till soft and done
- Saute – Heat -2 tbstp Ghee / Butter – 1 chopped Onion – 1 tsp Ginger – Garlic paste – Add – 1 tsp Chilli – Pinch Turmeric – Pinch Garam Masala – Salt to taste – Low flame – Add 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Mix – Cooked lentils with Sauce – Bring to Boil – Add – Half Cup Cream – Simmer on low flame – 5 mnts.
- Garnish – Coriander Leaves. Serve – With Rice or Naan
Packed with the goodness of whole lentils and Spices, this Creamy Dal is super easy to make, flavorful Protein-rich, loved by all.
Mix Condensed Milk 250 gms – Desiccated coconut powder 250 gms – 1/4th cup extra coconut powder to roll out laddoos
Recipe for Coconut Ladoo, a ball shaped indian sweet or fudge prepared from fresh or desiccated coconut with milk and sugar for a moist and sweet dessert. Cardamom Powder can be used for Flavouring.
Naariyal ke Laddoo with condensed milk is a very quick way to prepare these traditional laddoos. 329 more wordsNaariyal Ke Laddoo — Dees Platter
Recipe for Stuffed Pumpkin with Beef, tomatoes and warming spices is a comforting and splendidly colorful dish loaded with earthy and delicious flavors.
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin — clean out seeds – Oil inside of Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- Saute 1 onions in oil until tender – Add 1/2 kg meat and brown – Add Salt – Tomato and spices to taste – Simmer 10 mnts.
- Spoon mixture into pumpkin – Replace Pumpkin Top – Bake 1 Hr. till tender.
We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have
– Frederick Keonig
But rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
These are everyday happenings, “Which most of them can be found and can […]Happiness! — I am My Path!