Awareness is the key to all forms of crisis.
FOOD – At least two-week supply
- Canned foods (Soups, Beans Vegetables)
- Grains, Pastas, Rice
- Dehydrated foods + Frozen
- Snacks (crackers, nuts)
- chocolate + sweet cravings
- Bread (buy and Freeze)
DRINKS – At least two-week supply
- Water + other drinks as necessary
- Antibacterial soap/ Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet paper/ Tissues/ Disinfecting wipes
- Feminine care products
- Laundry detergent / Dish soap/bleach products.
- latex gloves
- Over the counter (pain relievers, cough suppressants, antihistamines)
- First Aid Kit
- Face masks
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb
Keep Safe dear Friends and Family.