Day: November 23, 2018
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD 2018
Thank you so much boiledapple san for Choosing me as a nominee!
Arigatou Gozaimasu!! I worked in a Japanese company for 5 Years and really enjoyed Japanese culture and wonderful Japanese colleagues.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
•Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
•Answer their 11 questions.
•Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
•Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
•List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS BOILED APPLE SAN
- What triggers you to write a blog? – Blog – A place to share my Thoughts Experiences and Tips
- A sweet teeth or spicy? – I love Spicy Foods.
- Do you like anything about Japan? Yes!! Japanese Culture, Food and Friendly People.
- Fish or meat? – Grew up eating Fish Everyday. Love it!!
- What do you do when you spend time alone? – Read. Blog. Internet. TV.
- What is your favorite color? – All Shades of Pink.
- Are you a morning person or night person? An Early Bird
- Where is the last place you took a trip? – To India in October. I love India.
- Which do you mostly use for a blog, mobile, tablet or PC? – My PC which is getting old and slow. But the Screen is big and Beautiful.
- When was the last time you received a complement from others? – Today a beautiful comment about my Blog from a fellow Blogger krishnapriya22013
- Do you love writing? When I was Young I dreamed of being a writer.
MY NOMINEES FOR SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD:
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- Do you think role models are necessary in our lives?
- Introvert or Extrovert ?
- Do you Believe in intuition ?
- Any Blogging Tips ?
- Your Dream Holiday Destination ?
- Your Favorite food?
- Your favorite Color ?
- Best Advice you have received in Life?
- Science or Religion or Both ?
- What is Happiness to you?
- Straight Forward or Diplomatic ?
Wish you a lovely Thanksgiving Weekend Dear Friends.