For one serve -makes 4 mini muffins or 2 large muffins
- 1 medium to large ripe banana (browner the better!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chocolate nut butter
Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius
2. Mash ingredients together using either your muscle strength (workout!) or a blender
3. Pour into silicon muffin cups or a greased muffin tray
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes
5. Serve and top with more nut butter!!
via Calm Mind
Breath Deeply. Take a Walk. Listen to Music.
Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence.
— Dalai Lama