Awareness is the key to all forms of crisis.
FOOD – At least two-week supply
- Canned foods (Soups, Beans Vegetables)
- Grains, Pastas, Rice
- Dehydrated foods + Frozen
- Snacks (crackers, nuts)
- chocolate + sweet cravings
- Bread (buy and Freeze)
DRINKS – At least two-week supply
- Water + other drinks as necessary
- Antibacterial soap/ Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet paper/ Tissues/ Disinfecting wipes
- Feminine care products
- Laundry detergent / Dish soap/bleach products.
- latex gloves
- Over the counter (pain relievers, cough suppressants, antihistamines)
- First Aid Kit
- Face masks
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb
Keep Safe dear Friends and Family.
via Life So Simple
If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies.
What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully.
– Matthew Fox
Wabi Sabi is a way of seeing the world that is at the heart of Japanese culture. It finds beauty and harmony in what is simple, imperfect, natural, modest, and mysterious. – Mark Reibstein, Wabi Sabi To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality. – John Ruskin, The Stones of […]
Life Is So Much Simpler When You Stop Explaining Yourself To People
And Just Do What Works For You.
Be selective with your battles.
Sometimes peace is better than being right.
Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.