Air Fryer Asian Chicken Wings in a delicious homemade Asian sauce with toasted sesame seeds for More Flavour. A Delicious recipe Via – In Dianes Kitchen.
- Over medium heat combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and onions. Bring to a boil and boil for one minute.
- Cook chicken wings in air fryer at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove Wings from air fryer and place in a large pan.
- Pour the sauce on top of the wings Mix till well coated.
- Place wings back in air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Serve Garnished with sesame seeds