Treat women kindly. It is better to be kind than to be right.
Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.
Sense of Humor is part of getting along with people.
How to use dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom.
Photo Courtesy: GabrielaP93 – Flickr
1. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time and stay out of trouble…and maybe even throw or catch.
2. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don’t take something away from her that you can’t give back.
3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody’s got to clean that up, you know.
4. Save money when you’re young because you’re going to need it someday.
5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.
6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.
7. Don’t ever be a bully and don’t ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.
8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from…
View original post 198 more words
Steam – 300 g Fish – Debone – Shred.
Chop – 1 cup Spring Onions – 1 inch pc Ginger – 4-5 Green Chillies – Handful Curry Leaves
Grate – Coconut – 1 Cup
Spices – 1/2 tsp. Turmeric + 1/2 tsp. Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp. Amchur Powder – 1 tsp. Salt
Saute – Heat Pan – 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil – Fry Chopped items- 2 – mnts -Add Spices – mix- Add Fish – Stir Fry – 2-3 mnts – Mix Grated coconut – Stir fry 1 mnt. – Turn off stove. Done
Delicious Meen Peera read to be Served with Rice or Chappati.
Note – Adjust Spices to taste. Use fish of choice or Drained Tinned Fish.
Recipe for Meen Peera a Traditional dish made in Kerala India with Sardines or Anchovis and Coconut. This recipe made in a Non-Traditional way with Amchur and Spring Onions instead of Shallots and Cocum or Tamrind.