Remember to reach out and hold a needy hand…
As the power of healing is in a caring touch.
Have you really touched someone today Have you been embraced with expansive love Have you felt like reaching out with all your heart Have you held another’s hand in your hand… Great is the healing in a caring touch One handhold can lift a broken spirit One hug can heal another soul One step to […]
Day: September 27, 2018
You can’t change how people act, but what you can change is how you react – Bonnie Hammer
- Sudha Murthy’s take on life, trials and tribulations:
I am Slowly Learning That :-
- I Don’t Have To React To ‘Everything’ That Bothers Me.
- I don’t have to hurt those who hurt me.
- Maybe the ‘ultimate’ sign of maturity is walking away instead of getting even.
- The energy it takes to react to every bad thing that happens to you drains you and stops you from seeing the other good things in life.
- I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea.
- I won’t be able to get everyone to treat me the way I want to be treated.
- Trying so hard to ‘win’ anyone is just a ‘waste’ of time and energy and it fills you with ‘nothing’ but emptiness.
- Not reacting doesn’t mean I’m okay with things, It just means I’m choosing to ‘rise’ above it.
- Sometimes ‘not’ saying anything at all says everything.’
- Reacting to things that…
View original post 102 more words