You can’t change how people act, but what you can change is how you react – Bonnie Hammer
- Sudha Murthy’s take on life, trials and tribulations:
I am Slowly Learning That :-
- I Don’t Have To React To ‘Everything’ That Bothers Me.
- I don’t have to hurt those who hurt me.
- Maybe the ‘ultimate’ sign of maturity is walking away instead of getting even.
- The energy it takes to react to every bad thing that happens to you drains you and stops you from seeing the other good things in life.
- I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea.
- I won’t be able to get everyone to treat me the way I want to be treated.
- Trying so hard to ‘win’ anyone is just a ‘waste’ of time and energy and it fills you with ‘nothing’ but emptiness.
- Not reacting doesn’t mean I’m okay with things, It just means I’m choosing to ‘rise’ above it.
- Sometimes ‘not’ saying anything at all says everything.’
- Reacting to things that…
View original post 102 more words